PART NO. 45-632Z
COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption: Provides superior cushioning and shock absorption helping to reduce foot, leg and back fatigue.
- Antimicrobial Technology: Revolutionary anti-bacterial solution provides protection against odour, staining and deterioration caused by bacteria, fungus and other micro-organisms.
- Quick Release Zipper: Features a convenient quick release side zipper for easier donning and doffing
- NATUREform Type 1 Toe Cap: The Oliver cap has a wide profile to suit your foot and is added with a latex cushion liner to ensure the toes are comfortable and not in contact with the cap. Caps are tested to a force of 200 Joule in accordance with the Australian Standard AS/NZS2210.3.
- SOFTstride®: Oliver SOFTstride® open cell low density urethane foam built in to the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support.
- Water Resistant Leather: Water resistant leather to DIN 3. Provides all day comfort in wet and damp working conditions.
- Airport Friendly Footwear: Our airport friendly boots feature a non metallic safety toe cap and non metal hardware that won't set off the metal detector as you pass through airport security.
- Composite Safety Toe Cap: Non-Metallic Type 1 toe cap protection against drop and crush injuries. Lightweight and airport friendly. Developed to withstand a force of 200 joules.
- Toe Bumper: This feature protects the leather at the toe from scuff damage and hence lengthens the life of the footwear.
- Heat Resistant Sole: Sole is heat resistant to 130º Celcius or 266º Fahrenheit. Ideal for general purpose working environments
- Cut Resistant Sole: Sole has excellent cut resistance. Resists cut growth cause by small cuts opening up as a result of normal sole flexing when walking.
- Slip Resistant Sole: Sole has excellent slip resistance. (Exceeds European Standard EN344, SATRA slip test method PM144 standard)
- Electrical Resistant: Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection reduces the danger of accidental contact with live electrical circuits in accordance with ASTM F2413-1
- Organic Oil & Fat Resistant: Sole is resistant to organic oils and fats. Ideally suitable for commercial kitchen working environments.
- Abrasion Resistant: Abrasion resistant sole.
- Sole Resistant To Mineral Oils And Acids: Sole is resistant to most mineral oils, acids and alkaline. Excellent for general industrial working conditions.
The Oliver AT45 work boots give you superior protection and, thanks to Oliver's built in SOFTstride® comfort system, the ultimate in work boot comfort. Features include - Water resistant leather Full lining infused with eco-friendly Odorban® Control Technology to absorb odour for optimum freshness and hygiene COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System uses a combination of cellular urethane and PORON® Oliver Comfort Footbed enhances natural air flow; infused with Odorban® Control Technology Shock absorbing Polyurethane midsole NATUREform® composite toe cap Latex toe cap liner for added comfort Long wearing TPU outsole designed to self-clean rocks and debris from tread. Excellent abrasion resistance