PART NO’s: 41288, 41289
- Level 2 resistance to contact heat (EN407) - When the outside of the glove is in contact with material at 250°C, it takes more than 15 seconds for the material on the inside of the glove to increase by 10°C from the starting temperature of approx. 25°C.
- 38cm long, Thickness 1.4mm
- Seamless cotton liner for excellent comfort and fit
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals
- Tested against standard EN374-2 Resistance to Permeation by Chemicals with results:
- n-Heptane 40% – Level 2 ( > 30 minutes breakthrough time)
- Sodium Hydroxide 40% – Level 6 ( > 480 minutes breakthrough time)
- Sulphuric Acid 96% – Level 4 ( > 120 minutes breakthrough time)
- Tested against standard EN388 for protection from mechanical risks:
- Abrasion Resistance – Level 2
- Blade Cut Resistance – Level 1
- Tear Resistance – Level 3
- Puncture Resistance – Level 2
The Neo Heat 250 is a neoprene gauntlet glove designed to provide contact heat resistant protection for the hand and forearm up to 250 degrees Celcius. The glove is fully coated with neoprene to create a unique liquid proof construction, and features enhanced flexibility and dexterity, as well as a grip pattern for a secure grip in both wet and dry conditions..