PART NO: 41640 & 41641
- Component materials comply with European regulation for food contact (EU Commission Regulation 10/2011)
- Blade Cut Resistance Level 5 (EN388:2003)
- Abrasion Resistance Level 3 (EN388:2003)
- Tear Resistance Level 4 (EN388:2003)
- Firm fit with knitted cuff
- 400mm length
- 13 gauge knit
- Reusable and washable
DESCRIPTIONPro-Val KS5 Protective cut resistant sleeves are made from a combination of HPPE (high performance polyethylene), glass fibre, polyester and spandex, offering level 5 cut resistant protection for your wrists and arms.
These cut resistant arm sleeves feature a knitted cuff for a secure fit, and are breathable and washable. Spandex being known for its excellent elasticity and durability helps ensure a stretchy and comfortable fit.
The cut resistant sleeves are available in 2 sizes - XL and XXL - both sizes are 40cm long, however offer different widths for arms of varying thicknesses.