PART NO: 332152B
- ANTI-STATIC: Steel Blue Anti-static properties offer a level of protection against ignition hazards
- WATER RESISTANT: Steel Blue resistant boots are very resilient when exposed to water increasing longevity of wear
- STEEL TOE CAP: Steel Toe Caps are often mandatory on many worksites, so they're our most popular choice
- TPU OUTSOLE: Steel Blue boots with an extra tough and durable TPU outsole are suitable for most occupations.
- BUMP CAP: a hardy, Polyurethane Bump that's directly moulded as part of the midsole
- ZIP SIDED: Lace Up for comfort, then use the side zips for quick access
The Steel Blue Argyle is a 150mm mens derby style, lace-up / zip side ankle boot with padded collar and tongue. A popular 100% comfortable choice for Bricklayers, Glaziers and Sand Blasters with a TPU outsole heat resistant to 130 degrees and a 200 joule safety steel toecap. The Argyle has anti-static properties and premium water resistant leather
This boot is lined with Baltico, which is a soft, non-abrasive, hydrophobic material that wicks perspiration away from the foot, enabling the skin to remain cool and dry.
A full length footbed that is inserted into the footwear to offer additional support and comfort. This footbed is made from soft polyurethane that will retain its shape and thickness throughout the life of the boot.
Directly moulded Polyurethane midsole for greater shock absorption. Anti-static Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) outsole for superior wear properties.